Purchase Property With Commercial Real Estate Financing
Whether you own a new or established business, you need to have property if you intend to expand it. Many businesses are unable to purchase property if they do not have the right type of funding. Commercial real estate financing is an excellent solution for this, and Transcend Commercial Capital offers this form of funding with generous terms. Securing a commercial real estate loan allows companies of all sizes to obtain a variety of property types.
Benefits of a Commercial Real Estate Loan
Commercial real estate loans can be secured for transactions of any size. At Transcend Commercial Capital, we provide both recourse and non-recourse options for owner-occupied and investment properties. This type of funding is available for any type of business and be be used for a variety of property types.
Programs We Offer
Because we understand that no two companies have the same needs, we offer a variety of commercial real estate financing programs. Depending upon which type of property you wish to obtain, your business may qualify for any of the programs listed below.
- CMBS Loans: Investors are issued bonds secured in a trust.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Our representation of investors with a high net worth allows us to customize loan options to fit specific needs.
- Construction Financing: We finance new builds with loan amounts of up to $100,000.
- Bridge Loans: Our bridge loans serve as working capital with interest-only amortization, 80% LTV and loan amounts up to $100,000.
- Conventional Programs: Investment and owner-occupied programs qualify for loan amounts up to $100,000,000.
- HUD and FHA Lending: This flexible program qualifies for loan amounts of up to $50,000,000 for new construction or renovation of healthcare facilities.
- International Financing: Our contacts in the European and Asian markets allow us to help you secure international property.
- SBA 7a and 504 Programs: This program offers hotels 25-year terms and interest rates starting at 4.5%.
Contact Us Today
Commercial real estate financing can help you secure the property your business needs to grow. Contact Transcend Commercial Capital today to discuss your financial options.